How to find the best antivirus for your computer? Today, there are many fairly detailed reviews of various antiviruses. In addition to user experience, you can also rely on laboratory test statistics and statistical results. The best option can be chosen from free antiviruses. In this review, you will find out which antiviruses are considered to be the best for today.
Top 5 Best Free Antiviruses
Based on the data of the AV-test and the opinions of many users, of which they were IT specialists, we found the top 5 antivirus solutions. So, in 2019, the best free antiviruses are:
- Avast Free Antivirus. Avast is the well-known and best free antivirus software for Windows 10 that will help you in detecting viruses and malware, searching for security and performance problems, analyzing unknown real-time files that are present on your computer. This award-winning free virus protection software has the largest threat detection network, machine learning technology, a simple password and credential management mechanism, and home network security while minimizing system resources.
- Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition. This is a very popular free antivirus for Windows 10, you get all the necessary functions that will make your computer safe. This lightning-fast free antivirus is capable of almost anything: from detecting real-time threats to scanning viruses and removing malware, as well as free protection against Internet fraud.
- Antivirus Windows Defender. This is the most reliable anti-virus protection built into Windows 10 to ensure the security of your PC. Since this is a pre-installed program, you do not need to download the Windows Defender installer and install it on your Windows computer. As soon as you download your Windows 10 operating system for the first time, you can use this anti-virus protection in real time for free.
- 360 Total Security. If you are looking for a very simple but powerful virus protection program, you can try 360 Total Security, which gives you the opportunity to optimize your system and protect it from hackers and attacks at the same time. It provides protection against viruses and malware, protection against ransomware, protection of multiple cores, sandbox, secure online purchases, privacy protection, Internet protection, system protection, repair, Wi-Fi security check, junk e-mail cleaning, network speedup, and optimization. Some of the most valuable features you get with 360 Total Security.
- AVG Antivirus Free. AVG and Avast Free Antivirus use a similar malware detection engine to track and remove viruses from Windows computers. But with AVG Antivirus software, you will get several additional features that you will not see in the free edition of Avast. The latest version of AVG Antivirus Free is now available with a completely new and very simple design that shows exactly how your computer is protected.
Of course, there are many other free real-time antivirus software available for the Windows operating system. Some anti-virus solutions do not burden system resources, while others can literally slow down your computer. However, the antivirus programs listed above are the most widely used antivirus solution worldwide, and you can use them without much difficulty.